- New in 2017 – All participants must attend 3 (three) educational sessions to be eligible to sell an animal at the Clark County Fair with the exception of SENIORS and GRADUATES.
- SENIORS / GRADUATES – If you are graduating this year (or did graduate) and your name is not shaded contact Lori (715-743-5122 / email@example.com).
- MAQA is optional to sell in swine but it is highly recommended by the state that youth selling swine complete MAQA certification.
- If you attend multiple MAQA classes only one of them will count towards required educational sessions.
- All participants are required to submit a bidder form and a signed agreement (see Rules and Regulations) by JULY 14, 2017
Educational Sessions (PDF) updated 6-30-17 (1:40 p.m.)
If you see any errors on this report please contact Lori immediately so we can check information and correct it.