Green Thumb Challenge 2017!
Rules and Guidelines
- The planter container should a large animal mineral bin/barrel. Common colors are black and blue. Drill holes in the bottom for proper drainage.
- Put your club name somewhere on the planter in a visible location.
- Plants should be started and maintained through growing season.
- Please identify the plants you have placed in your planter
- Plants should be seasonal and grown in the planter
- Planter placement at Clark County Fairgrounds must be done by 6:00 p.m. on Thursday (week of fair).
- Planter locations will be drawn at the July Joint Leaders meeting.
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place containers.
For information on registering and selling your plants check out the FLYER
This event is sponsored by the 4-H Leaders Federation