The Clark County Fair Board is sponsoring an outdoor sign contest to promote the Clark County Fair.
- Signs must be at least 4’x 6’ and no larger than 4’x 8’
- Signs must be on private land (not the road right of way)
- Signs should be up by July 1, 2017
- Recommended that signs can be seen coming from both directions have the fair dates listed on the non-dominate side also
- Signs must include by SIZE of font (biggest to smallest):
- August 9 – 13 (biggest lettering)
- Clark County Fair
- Club / Group name (smallest lettering)
JUDGING WILL BE BASED ON
- Following font size request
- Ease in reading information from the roadside
- Advertising location (high traffic area)
- Youth involvement in creation of the sign
Contact the UW-Extension Office (715-743-5121) by JULY 1 to register your sign.