UNDER CONSTRUCTION – CHECK BACK IN THE SPRING/SUMMER 2017 FOR UPDATED INFORMATION
Join us for Clark County’s first annual “Cans for a Cause” contest being held at the Clark County Fair.
This contest will benefit Clark County food pantries.
- Any business, organization, or individual is welcome to create a can sculpture to display the 2016 Clark County Fair from August 9 – 13.
- If you wish to enter a sculpture, please complete an entry form and return it to Judy Morrow (Coordinator) at:
W6928 Chili Road
Neillsville, WI 54456
Email Judy at: JudyDonMorrow@hotmail.com
- Entry forms are due to Judy Morrow ASAP.
- Space is limited so complete your entry form early to reserve your spot
- Entry forms will be first submitted first accepted.
More information can be found at: Clark County Cans for a Cause